Click and hold the WPS button found on the extender’s side panel for a couple of seconds before the WPS LED begins blinking. Within 2 minutes, click the WPS button on your wireless router, gateway, or access point. And wait at least 2 minutes before linking to the current wireless network with the mywifiext.
How the EX3700 / EX3800 can be mounted via WPS
The EX3700/EX3800 has a WPS function that helps you to quickly connect to WPS-enabled devices without typing a wireless password or running a configuration wizard.
This post gives step-by-step guidance about how to use the WPS button to set up your Netgear extender.
For installation through WPS:
In the same space as the Wi-Fi Router, position the extender. Ensure if you have a live internet link that comes from the main router. Also, make sure the router is worthy of WPS.
Note: WEP Security is not provided by WPS. For optimized efficiency, upgrade your key router’s protection to WPA2-PSK (AES).
- Please complete the setup through the browser settings if you do not want to modify the protection form. Attach the extender to an electrical outlet and wait until the power LED is solid. If it doesn’t turn ON, press on the On/Off switch on the side panel of the extender. Click and hold the WPS button found on the extender’s side panel for a couple of seconds before the WPS LED begins blinking.
- Within 2 minutes, press the WPS button on your wireless router, firewall, or access point. And wait at least 2 minutes before linking to the current wireless network with the extender.
- The WPS LED on the Extender should switch to solid green, and to let you realize that your extender is linked to your main network, the router LED should also turn solid green.
- Only repeat steps 4 and 5 to link the extender to the 5GHz band if your router supports the 5GHz band. To get a decent signal, shift the extender to your desired spot, but make sure it is between the router and the wireless devices.
- You can attach your wireless devices to the latest SSID of the Extender now. The name of the wireless network (SSID) extension has been changed to the name of your current Wi-Fi network with ‘_EXT’ at the top. The Wi-Fi password that will be used will be the same as the one on your main router.
Setup of Netgear ex3800: MyWifiExt.Net Netgear EX380000
- The configuration of the Netgear ex3800 allows improving the speed of accepting current WiFi signs from the key switch. To give the pace you need, it provides a more grounded sign where the turnbacks off. Setup of the Netgear wifi extender ex3800 MyWifiExt.Net Netgear EX380000 EX3800
AC750 EX3800 Startup Steps for Netgear
- Switch your extender Netgear AC750 EX3800 on.
Next to your WiFi router, put the extender.
The next move is to connect the Setup Extender to a power outlet.
The phase of installation of your ex3800:
The Extender Side Panels include:
It is a protocol for wireless network security that seeks to make communications easier and easier between a router and wireless devices. * The WPS button stands for Safe Wi-Fi Settings.
- Now, we come to the LEDs that signify the computer, router, extender, and access point connection.
- Off: No Relation (The extender is powered off).
- Wifi Extender ex3800 Setup -Mywifiext
- Place the extender in the same space as the router with Wi-Fi. Make sure the access to the internet is from the router.
- Connect the extender to an electrical outlet and wait until the power LED is secure.
Link the EX3800 to a wired computer or to any portable system with a web browser (wireless laptops, mobile phones, and tablets).
- Attach an Ethernet cable to the LAN port of the EXT for a wired connection, and the LAN port LED can blink. Look for the name of the wireless network, Wi-Fi, which is unsecured for wireless connections.
Open a browser on the internet. You should take this to the wifi genius to assist with the installation.
Existing name of the Wi-Fi network (SSID): My Home Network.Wi-Fi Network Name (SSID) Latest Extender: MyHomeNetwork 2GEXT and MyHomeNetwork 5GEXTT
Note: If your wireless devices have a WPS feature, simply press the WPS button on the extension and press the WPS button on your wireless device within 2 minutes to attach them instantly without entering your wireless password.