Global Indian International School (GIIS) offers a reputed Global Citizen Scholarship to the deserving students belonging from different regions. This scholarship enables students to perform better in their future and grow well in their careers. The Global Citizen Scholarship provides an unparalleled opportunity to learn, explore, and to achieve educational goals. This scholarship is applicable for 11th and 12th-grade students and the scholarship tenure is for 2 years.
Global Citizen Scholarship, mainly focused on educating students and giving them aid financially so that every student can get an equal opportunity to grow. Education expands knowledge and makes students capable of standing in society. Every young person wants to see changes in society, therefore education has that power that can bring changes in the world. It helps students to get settled financially and it gives you respect among people. It makes everyone realize that hard work pays off and the significance of consistency, dedication, and determination. In today’s era, young minds are capable of achieving anything thus, they need proper education to utilize their ideas for productivity and creativity. Education also promotes several skills such as entrepreneurial skills, leadership skills, and teamwork which are the significant factor for achieving success.
Eligibility Criteria for Global Citizen Scholarship (GCS):
100% off on Tuition and Hostel fees:
- ICSE, CBSE, State, or any other board students: Students must have marks above 97.0%
- IGCSE/GCSE Students: Students must have an A or A+ grade in all subjects
75% off on Tuition and Hostel fees:
- ICSE, CBSE, State, or any other board students: Students must have marks between 96.5% and 97%
- IGCSE/GCSE Students: Students must have an A or A+ grade in all 8 subjects
- An applicant must be from European Union Countries or from South Asia.
- An applicant must have an academic track record of the past two years.
- Residents of the UAE are not eligible for Global Citizen Scholarship.
- Submit an application form before the deadline.
- Documents need to be uploaded in an application form includes:
- Academics Report of two years
- Residence Proof and Emirates ID of student and parent
- Achievement certificates
- Students will receive notification within 10 working days via email if their application gets approved
- There will be a scholarship assessment to review the skills of an applicant
- After qualifying scholarship test, a candidate will be called for personal interview to know more about the applicant
- If an applicant will be selected for scholarship, they receive an email within 7 working days
- An applicant need to visit schools with their parents for further process of scholarship and admission
- An applicant will be awarded a scholarship and finish their admissions process
Scholarship Assessment: Written-test includes
Part A: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- English: In this section, English grammar questions, vocabulary, and case studies are given to check a student’s level of English knowledge.
- Mathematics: In this section, mathematics questions up to class 10th level are asked to review the mathematical concepts of a student.
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning: In this section, logical reasoning is asked to check the fundamental concept and critical thinking skills.
Part B: Essay Writing
Essay Writing: This should be written in 400 words with no use of unnecessary or fancy words. Try to write your articles in a simple way with meaningful sentences and decent words. It should clearly include the purpose of the topic and conclusion. Write it in a crisp and precise manner so that the reader can easily understand and relate to it.
Global Citizen scholarship focuses on holistic development to the students. This scholarship is an achievement for a student and through this, a student can earn a great learning experience. It is one of the best offered scholarships for international students. This scholarship helps a student find their real passion and provides a platform to explore different educational areas. For 11th and 12th students, proper academic counseling is required and through this scholarship, they get proper counseling regarding their career opportunities and scope. At GIIS, they get assistance regarding how to proceed after class 12th and what are the various opportunities to excel. Students get projects where they face real-world challenges and they get a chance to give a solution for complex problems. Technology is the most important thing in the present era and they get hands-on experience with the latest technologies. Technology not only provides advanced knowledge but also makes learning interesting and interactive.
- Tuition fee refers to Gross fees only which exclude Exam fees, transport fees, educational trips, etc., and if allowed by the local education authority.
- Students from other Certified Boards such as IBO / IB MYP/American & others boards are allowed to apply with their equivalent scores.